Monday, March 17, 2008

If You Break the Skin showing tonight!

I will not be there, but I encourage everyone to go. Not just because this is the feel good movie of this millennium, but because County Theater is "one of a precious few remaining hometown art-deco movie theaters."

Mon (March 17): 7:00

County Theater
20 E. State St.
Doylestown, PA

215-345-6789




--------

From Philadelphia and Points South:

From I-95 take the Blue Route (I-476) north from Chester. Follow 476 to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (I-276). Take the Turnpike eastward to Exit 27 (the Willow Grove/Route 611 exit).

Following the signs toward Doylestown, take Route 611 North.

Just above the intersection of Edison-Furlong Road, stay in the right lane which becomes Main Street as you enter Doylestown.

The third traffic light in town is State Street. The County Theater is on your right.

No comments: